عدد المساهمات : 1733
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/08/2015
|موضوع: Benefits of Malt (Barley Water) الثلاثاء فبراير 07, 2017 11:57 am|| |
Malt is made from barley, plant and barley grain is rich in vitamin b, iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese, selenium, zinc, copper, protein, amino acids and fiber. Barley also goes beta Glucan and antioxidants. You can get the health benefits of these pills not only by inserting it into your diet, but also by preparing healthy drink called water barley or barley. Prefer to prepare it at home to ensure it does not add preservatives, flavours and sweeteners Sucre.
Steps to prepare barley:
Wash and clean barley water.
Put water in the pot and leave it to boil.
After boiling water, barley is added to water for half an hour.
Filter water from barley and maintained in the refrigerator for a cold is served to you.
Some benefits of barley water:
* Treatment of urinary tract: drink water, barley is a natural remedy for urinary tract infections (urinary tract infection), being a natural diuretic diuretic therefore increases urination to help flush toxins and bacteria infection from the body. In addition, it helps to cleanse the kidneys and urinary tract infections, as he used to treat cystitis, kidney stones and high levels of creatinine.
* Lose some weight: who wants to lose some kilos, drink barley water, healthy choice for high content of fiber, especially betas Glucan and gives feel full longer and be replaced instead of juices and drinks rich in calories.
* Reducing cholesterol: to contain the barley water high in insoluble fibre, barley water is a good source to reduce cholesterol levels in the blood, which reduces the risk of heart disease and dietary fiber in barley is also high in beta Glucan that helps prevent the absorption of cholesterol from food in the stomach and intestines.
* Heart health: in addition to lowering cholesterol, barley water helps to prevent atherosclerosis, a condition characterized by thickening of the artery walls, which increases blood flow, increase pressure and increase the chances of cardiovascular disease.
* Digestive health: barley is rich in soluble fibre, as well as insoluble, barley water, excellent for intestinal health and promotes digestion, is useful for treating digestive problems including constipation, hemorrhoids, gastritis, you can also drink barley water during bouts of diarrhea to restore fluids and salts. In addition to dietary fiber helps reduce the risk of cancers of the colon and rectum and prevent constipation, as also believes it helps to prevent the formation of gallstones by reducing bile acid secretion.
* Controlling sugar levels for diabetics: barley water good for diabetics because it helps to schedule to keep blood sugar levels, beta Glucan in barley slows down the absorption of glucose after eating and reduces high glucose and insulin. Many studies have found that beta Glucan can help improve blood sugar control and insulin resistance, as it reduces the risk of obesity, a major risk factor for type 2 diabetes.
* Give a feeling refreshed: barley water cools the body naturally and helps to maintain moisture and gives a feeling of refreshment during the summer.
* Prevents osteoporosis.
* Preserves skin shades and delay the appearance of wrinkles because it contains antioxidants.